Tuesday, May 19, 2009

delete

delete delete delete


today bb told me to live in the present and not in the past
and for certain things ive been able to put it behind me
... i catch myself slippin sometimes
as for what has happened today and to everyone that has been able to get under my skin
... i dont need to be angry anymore. i am fine. i have won.
i just dont like you anymore

after what has happened today. when it's all finally over... i am going to delete it
just like ive already done with dates that were to be remembered, promises, ex bfs

my life may be hectic but
my present is a blessing
my family from the very start
nyl til two thousand and forever (and i could go on forever as to why)
my true friends with open arms and ears

bb always says, "all better. everything will be fine"
i just have to believe in it and always never forget that it will.
*staying positive

No comments:

Post a Comment